We are currently looking for a highly motivated Bilingual Help Desk Analyst to join our Information Technology team. Nightingale offers a fast-paced, innovative environment that will challenge your technical aptitude. The successful candidates will contribute to Nightingale business initiatives by supporting team members with the following activities:
- Provide problem determination and resolution related to a variety of proprietary applications including remote desktop support to Nightingale clients
- Under minimal supervision, the candidate will provide technical guidance and assistance to customer support incidents
- Additionally, they will follow up on specific inquiries or requests to ensure client satisfaction.
- Analyze the source of problems reported, locate trends and recommend measures that would minimize or eliminate future occurrences.
- Record pertinent information about all incidents and resolutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Take ownership of customer and network related problems throughout their life cycle. Communicate with all tiers of support in identifying these solutions.
- On a rotational basis with other helpdesk analysts perform on-call duties. Assists with special projects as required enhancing customer relations.
The ideal candidates will be highly motivated Bilingual Help Desk Analyst, with 2-5years experience in a similar role, preferably in the healthcare field, and will possess the following skills and attributes:
- College level diploma in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three years help desk experience with majority of time spent on phone support.
- Sufficient knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, work flow processes and procedures.
- Energetic team player and goal-focused, able to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical experience supporting Microsoft technologies, specifically ASP, IIS, SQL Server, COM, .Net and Microsoft operating systems
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to follow problem through to resolution
- Schedule flexibility essential.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work under time sensitive deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to actively listen and respond to questions from clients in a manner that creates understanding.
- Comfortable working in a highly technology-oriented work environment.
- Must be bilingual (English/French)
What’s in it for you:
Nightingale offers a competitive compensation package, benefits package, performance-based incentives, the right training program and career development opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun, growing technology company based in Canada.
Call to action:
Adoption of health care IT is gaining strong momentum. Recent government initiatives in both Canada and the US are providing strong incentives to drive EMR adoption and bring North American adoption from ~25% up to the global standards
Let Nightingale help you unleash your full potential. We are a growth company in a growing market and there is no better time to make a career change.
Apply now. Send your resume to email@example.com.
Nightingale is one of the fastest growing health care software companies in North America, ranking 10th on the Profit100 – Fasting Growing Companies. Nightingale is recognized as an industry leader of ASP based electronic medical records (EMR) serving the needs of small primary care practices, multi-physician outpatient clinics, and large scale regional health organizations and networks in Canada and the US. We are continuously innovating and enhancing our services to meet the needs of our growing and diverse customer base. Nightingale is on the move and looking for top talent. Consider joining the leader in EMR and be part of a company that is focused on winning, customer success, innovation, a commitment to its core values and employee opportunity.