We are currently looking for a highly motivated Regional Sales Specialist to join our SMB Sales Team. Nightingale offers a fast-paced, innovative environment that will challenge your technical aptitude. The successful candidate will contribute to Nightingales business initiatives by supporting team members with the following activities:
- Achieve objectives through sales to new customers from our Markham head office
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up and networking
- Manage the sales process from qualification, needs analysis, demonstration, negotiation to close
- Work closely with internal resources to drive events, promotions and partnering.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Nightingale’s products and services as well as the key customer benefits
- Deliver demonstrations for all Nightingale products
Prepare to deliver solution demonstrations: meet with prospects (over the phone) to identify their requirements, reconfigure Nightingale’s products and/or database as appropriate to best address prospect issues; ensure demonstrations are free of complications and encourage customers to sign up for a free trial
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position
- Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management
Be an active team player on the sales team, with business partners and throughout Nightingale to help meet company objectives
- Collaborate with Marketing – providing anecdotal feedback backed up with hard data, suggesting new materials and markets, participating in demand generation activities and offering unique insights into the sales territory
- Operates under moderate supervision with frequent reviews of work
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies
- Completes any other duties as assigned to support team or company goals
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role, preferably in the healthcare field, and will possess the following skills and attributes:
Post secondary education
Minimum 2yrs experience with inside sales
Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to situation while maintaining positive relationships
- Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers
- Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas using speech, and listening skills to influences others and gain support
- Persists despite obstacles and opposition or setbacks
- Competitive, high achiever
- Holds self-accountable for results
- Self-starter who can work without the need for constant supervision
- Highly motivated with strong business acumen
- Superior listening skills with a high degree of empathy
- Excellent PC and Internet skills including: MS-Office, Outlook, sales force automation, web-presentation tools (WebEx, Go-to-Meeting)
- Sales experience with healthcare applications and/or software-as-a-service is a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
Nightingale offers a competitive compensation package, benefits package, performance-based incentives, the right training program and career development opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun, growing technology company based in Canada.
Call to action:
Adoption of health care IT is gaining strong momentum. Recent government initiatives in both Canada and the US are providing strong incentives to drive EMR adoption and bring North American adoption from ~25% up to the global standards
Let Nightingale help you unleash your full potential. We are a growth company in a growing market and there is no better time to make a career change.
Apply now. Send your resume to email@example.com.
Nightingale is one of the fastest growing health care software companies in North America, ranking 10th on the Profit100 – Fasting Growing Companies. Nightingale is recognized as an industry leader of ASP based electronic medical records (EMR) serving the needs of small primary care practices, multi-physician outpatient clinics, and large scale regional health organizations and networks in Canada and the US. We are continuously innovating and enhancing our services to meet the needs of our growing and diverse customer base. Nightingale is on the move and looking for top talent. Consider joining the leader in EMR and be part of a company that is focused on winning, customer success, innovation, a commitment to its core values and employee opportunity.